We’re turning FOUR years old, and to celebrate, we’ve got some fun gifts for you! One of them is from our BFF Jordan of Jordandené, a Brooklyn, NY-based company that puts a nerdy twist on traditional handmade goods like aprons! We LOVE Jordan’s style so much that we even partnered on a pen pal-inspired top, which you can win below. Woot!
But first let’s get to know a little bit more about our friend Jordan!
1. Do you have a favorite childhood birthday memory? Share?
I used to play all of the cheesy birthday games at my little parties every year, and I loved them so much.
2. What was your favorite toy/game when you were four years old?
When I was four, I loved playing with anything that made me feel like a grown up. My grandmom used to let me play “bank” with one of her old phones, expired checks, and an old briefcase, and it was the coolest.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were four?
I really wanted to be an artist. I did every craft I could get my hands on.
4. Current top 3 geek loves?
Harry Potter, Jessica Jones, and right now I’m crushing on all Image Comics.
5. We’re ordering pizza! Fave toppings? GO!
Bacon, spinach, and onions is my absolute favorite!
Thanks, Jordan! We can split a pizza and get our crafting on anytime!