S’mores are a traditional Summer Camp treat. Because when you have a bon fire, you typically toast marshmallows – at least that’s how it works in my family. And toasted marshmallows make a yummy, gooey sandwich when paired with chocolate and two graham crackers (or other cookies).
Class S’Mores requires:
- one toasted marshmallow
- one piece of chocolate
- two graham crackers
Step 1: Place any size chocolate piece on graham crackers.
- any cookies (peanut butter, chocolate chip, chocolate covered tea biscuits)
- banana bread or other sweet bread
- spread peanut butter on your graham cracker or cookie and build your s’more as usual
- change the piece of chocolate to a chocolate bar with nuts or caramel in it
- use salted chocolate
- toast a marshmallow Peep instead of a regular marshmallow
- heat the marshmallow up in the microwave for 10 seconds or so. Usually you should put the marshmallow on top of the graham cracker or cookie so as it warms up, it’ll stick to it. Just be careful to watch the marshmallow so it doesn’t blow up too much.
- use your toaster oven or regular oven on broil to toast your marshmallows. Place your marshmallows on a piece of tinfoil and watch them carefully because they will brown up quick.