With the range of international participants, the IGGPPC Camp Tabletop Tournament has had to make some adjustments to the tournament. The details are as follows. . .
Your pairs are listed on the IGGPPC Tabletop Tournament Database in each tab of the spreadsheet. Some of you will be in pairs and others in a group of three. Groups of 3+, please list your place status for point assignment.
Please contact your opponent and set up a time to complete the games on BoardGameArena.com. If there are problems, please notify AdventGeekGirl as soon as possible.
You will have until midnight CST on FRIDAY, AUGUST 22 to play the 5 games. Please set up your play times with your partners ASAP. You can compete in any order. For more information on the games, remember to read all about them here.
ALSO, you can set up your game to be played as 1-turn-per-hour or suspend the game and come back to it. Look at the play-options for each game and find something that works out for your group.
- Dragonheart (Best of 3 games)
- Seasons (Best of 1 game)
- Saboteur (Best of 1 games)
- Takenoko (Best of 1 game)
- Tokaido (Best of 1 game)
After you have played your game, please list the win/lose and date for the game on the game spreadsheet. Click on the tabs to switch between games. The date is important so that I can verify information on BoardGameArena. Groups of 3+, please list your place status for point assignment.
On Saturday morning, the four highest ranking players (subject to change) will be announced and will compete in a finals game on BoardGameArena instead of Brettspielwelt on SATURDAY. The final game will be Race for the Galaxy. A time will have to be set and honored. Only one game will be played.
To Initiate a Game
- On BoardGameArena.com, click on the game you want to play (only one player needs to set up the table).
- On the game page, there is a button that allows you to create a table.
- Once you have opened up a table, you can select your game speed. Choose a preference that works for you and your opponent.
- Then scroll down and input the name of the player(s) you want to play using their BoardGameArena name.
- Make sure for groups of 3 or 4 you have it raised to 3 or 4 players. For Saboteur, leave the dropdowns alone, except for the number of players.
- Follow the directions of BoardGameArena, which will help you as you work through the site. .