This episode Summer and Joanna chat about how to turn a casual acquaintance into a friendship, spend a lot of time talking about handicrafts, and discuss their shared love of DIY bubble water.
Topics this week include The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman, Redactle, leatherworking, stained glass, embroidery, and their top 5 dream crafts to dabble in.
Mentioned this episode:
- Florals and Floss Embroidery: https://www.etsy.com/shop/floralsandfloss
- Redactcle: https://www.redactle.com/
- The Thursday Murder Club: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46000520-the-thursday-murder-club
This week’s Ask Charm Bomb question: How to I turn a casual acquaintance into a friendship?
To submit a question to Ask Charm Bomb, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credits and Thanks:
- Thanks to OmniBoi for letting us use his track Cloudsurfing. Check him out on SoundCloud!
Subscribe for Free:
Find us on social media:
- Follow Geek Girl Pen Pals on Twitter: @GeekGirlPenPals
- Follow Summer @Sumsicle
- Follow Joanna @JoannaVolavka