There’s nothing like receiving a care package while you’re away at IGGPPCamp!
Our beloved IGGPPCamp takes place from July 30 – August 2 this year! Camp is a time for bonding with your troop, making friendship bracelets, eating s’mores, and of course – receiving camp care packages! Sign up for this swap to send and receive fun, geeky surprises to enjoy while away at camp.
- Sign ups open June 1 – June 14
- Matching emails sent June 15
- Mail your package by July 12
HOW IT WORKS – THE RULES!
- For maximum surprise fun, this swap uses a round robin matching system. This means that the camper you send a package to is DIFFERENT from the camper who will send YOU a package!
- A few days after sign ups close, you’ll receive a matching email from Camp Nurse Buffalo with more info on your recipient.
- Please mail your package promptly. The goal is for everyone to receive their packages around the time of camp. Keep in mind that international shipping can take 2 weeks or more to arrive!
- If you find yourself unable to finish your swap, PLEASE EMAIL NURSE BUFFALO email@example.com ASAP. Life happens, we understand – your recipient will be paired with a swap angel. Anyone who does not provide sufficient notice about dropping out of the swap will be banned from future swaps at IGGPPC staff discretion.
- WE TAKE YOUR SAFETY SERIOUSLY. Please review our community safety guidelines before you sign up. You must be at least 17 years old to participate in any IGGPPC swaps.
- International rates are quite expensive, so you may opt out of international shipping. We’ll do our best to pair you with someone in your country, but keep in mind this may not be possible. There’s always a chance you will be asked to ship internationally.
If you are absolutely unable to ship internationally please do not sign up for this swap.
WHAT GOES IN A CARE PACKAGE?
You’ll send goodies to be enjoyed at camp. You can create the package with a geeky theme or just shower your recipient with random items such as snacks, candy, games, friendship bracelets, stickers, washi tape, toys. Feel free to be creative, but also try to pick things your recipient will enjoy. And don’t forget a handwritten letter so your camper can get to know you!
SUGGESTED SPENDING LIMIT: $15 The money you spend on your care package is not as important as the thought behind each item you choose. The purpose of this swap is to spread the spirit of camp!
SWAP COORDINATOR CONTACT INFO
Don’t hesitate to reach out to this swap’s coordinator Camp Nurse Buffalo via firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @iggleswaps about absolutely anything – not just safety matters.
SHOW US YOUR HAUL!
We wanna see what you got so tweet us or tag us on Instagram @iggleswaps @geekgirlpenpals. Don’t forget to use #IGGPPCamp #IggleSwaps so other campers can find you!
CALLING ALL SWAP ANGELS
Occasionally, a package gets lost or an iggle has to drop out of the swap. To remedy this situation, we ask for campers to help out. Swap angels are volunteers who go above and beyond to send an extra package to replace one that went missing.
This is a random act of kindness – you will not receive a package in return!
Becoming a swap angel is OPTIONAL. Tick the check box on the form if you’d like to help out.
THIS YEAR SWAP ANGELS WILL BE CALLED UPON IN AUGUST so replacement packages arrive promptly. If you are selected, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your mission.
ALRIGHTY, CAMPERS. READY TO SWAP? SIGN UP BELOW!
If you’re having trouble seeing the form below, view it directly by clicking HERE .