Welcome to IGGPPC’s Official Halloween Swap!
MUAHAHAHAHAAAA! It’s the most spook-tacular time of year, and time for the iggle community to celebrate with a delightful Halloweeny swap: we will be sending each other Halloween candy!
Please note, all candy must be storebought – no homemade treats allowed.
This is a proactive swap! That means everyone who signs up will be added to a spreadsheet which will be emailed out to all participants. You will be responsible for contacting fellow iggles to request swaps. You may request as many as you wish, but please do be considerate – observe the mailing deadline and do not take on more than you can handle.
- The sign up form will be open until October 14.
- A link to the participant spreadsheet will go out the next day.
- You’ll have until October 31 to mail your swaps!
- Be careful and swap at your own discretion. Any candy you eat is at your own risk. If it doesn’t seem safe, throw it out.
- Please list any food allergies or dietary needs, and please heed others’ needs.
- As is the requirement for participating in our community in general, you must be age 18 or older to participate.
- You may opt to decline international swaps. Please note: this may limit the amount of swaps you get.
- Review the safety guidelines for our website. Do not hesitate to decline a swap if you feel unsafe.
This swap is run by Kara. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, she’s available to help via email or Twitter!
Ready to get swapping?! Use the form below!