IGGPPC Birthday Card Swap 2018
Happy birthday to us! We’re 6 years old!
To celebrate, let’s throw ourselves a little international snail mail party!
How it Works
- We’re sending each other BIRTHDAY CARDS! Homemade or storebought, either is fine.
- This is a PROACTIVE swap, meaning that everyone is responsible for exchanging mailing info.
- You’ll receive a spreadsheet with everyone’s contact info and email. From there you’ll email other iggles to set up as many swaps as you want. 1 swap? 20 swaps? It’s up to you!
- Sign up will be open until MARCH 9.
- The swap info email will be sent out shortly thereafter.
- You’ll have until MARCH 31 to contact other people AND mail your cards out. The sooner the better!
Rules & Things
- This swap is organized by staffer Kara. Email her at iggleswaps(at)gmail(dot)com or tweet @iggleswaps, any time for any reason.
- If you are unable to complete your swaps, please notify Kara and your swap partners. Anyone who fails to complete swaps without reasonable notice may be banned from participating in future official IGGPPC swaps, at staff discretion. This is to keep things fair!
- Safety is our utmost concern. You can read our community safety guidelines here. If you ever feel unsafe, if you have a concern, or if you have a conflict that arises while swapping, Kara can help!