Aye Up IGGPPC Nation! Any of you that follow me on twitter will have no doubt established that I have more than a passing interest in miniature things, especially food. So while I was looking at tiny pizzas and croissants I decided this weeks NTTW would be food themed. Check out these yummy bits and bobs I have scavenged up:
Pink Ice Cream Choker from Glitter Bandits
– Make a kawaii statement and brighten up any outfit with this gorgeous choker
French Fried Food Pillow from My Mimi
– There are so many kawaii food cushions in this shop I had trouble picking one, but these french fries won me over.
Three’s Company Macaron Print from Hey Gokey
– Macarons are all the rage these days, brighten up your kitchen with this adorable mini print.
Kawaii Pancake and Fried Egg Polymer Stamps from Asking For Trouble
– My love of breakfast food and stationery collided with these cute stamps from Asking For Trouble. They’ll look ace stamped on some outgoing mail!
Space Cupcakes Bodycon Dress from Attitude Clothing
– Bodycon dresses are not something I would usually gravitate towards but these space cupcakes are just too much
Pastel Macarons Glass Dome Necklace from Miniature Patisserie
– Here we go, my number one piece of jewelry that I have coveted for such a long time. This tiny jar contains many pastel macarons, it’s just too beautiful *heart eyes*
Pizza Yummy Pocket from Konoko Shop
– If you love pizza, and let’s be honest who doesn’t, then these pouches are the perfect item to squirrel away all those pens and pencils you’ve been hording!
Kawaii Food Eraser Bento Box Set from Tofu Cute
– If you got these erasers you could keep them in the pizza pouch! I declare all stationery should be food themed from now on!
Sweet Shop Collection Scented Nail Polish from Models Own
– These Models Own nail polishes come in a variety of shades and smells including: Cola Bottles, Gumballs, Rhubarb + Custard, Licorice Allsorts and Pear Drops. I have the gumball one and it really does smell like bubblegum!
Sunny Side Up Salt & Pepper Shakers from Plastic Land
– You can make any meal brighter now, simply by using these kawaii salt and pepper shakers.
Cola Bottle Clock from Burke Decor
– Keep an eye on the time with this vintage cola bottle clock
Hamburger Baseball Jacket from Mr Gugu & Miss Go
– Finally we have this hamburger baseball jacket, which is so bad it’s good. I am a vegetarian and I would still rock this all over town!
That concludes another edition of Noses to the Window. As always if you have come across any awesome foodie fripperies or you have a suggestion for a collection leave a comment below!
Happy Window Shopping!