Good Day IGGPPC Nation! Here I am, back again with another selection of items I have found while wandering the pipes of the internet. This week I have found an array of pop culture pieces that were too good to pass up
Howl Ate My Heart Necklace from Spiffing Jewelry
– Howl’s Moving Castle is one of my all time favorite films, and this necklace is just perfect.
Clueless Fridge Magnets from Truffle Shuffle
– Oh my god, like as if I don’t own these totally awesome fridge magnets already.
Marceline Wall Decal from FJOLL
– By far the coolest vampire in pop culture, this wall decal from FJOLL is a must for all AT fans!
Player One – Street Frighter II Leggings from Insert Coin Clothing
– Leggings are all the rage these days and these Street Fighter ones from Insert Coin really up the ante.
D20 Critical Hit Mini Cake Pan from Think Geek
– What do you get when you cross a table top gaming and baking? Why these silicone D20 cake pans of course!
John Waters Silhouette Necklace from Fable & Fury
– Legendary cult film maker John Waters is immortalized in this laser cut necklace.
Don`t Forget Who You Are Print from Derick James
– I’ve been a big fan of Derick James’ geek inspired traditional tattoo art for a while now so I just had to share this Darth Vader inspired print available through Society 6.
Player 2 Has Just Entered A World Of Pain iPhone Case from Threadless
– The Dude abides in this brilliant mash up of The Big Lebowski and 80s Video Games, available as shirts, prints and phone cases
The Princess Bride PDF Cross Stitch Pattern from Wee Little Stitches
– While doing pen pal pairing I discovered a lot of you just love cross stitch, so here’s a inconcievably fantastic PDF you can buy from Wee Little Stitches. This shop has all sorts of geeky pixel designs in it including Buffy, Ghostbusters, TMNT and Big Bang Theory!
Nintendo Mario White All-Over Print Beanie from Superhero Stuff
– Autumn is now upon us in the northern hemisphere so keep your nogging toasty warm with this Mario beanie.
Star Wars Washi Tape from Hot Topic
– You can now spruce up your letters and envelopes with this cool Star Wars tape.
Le Cheshire Dress from Black Milk Clothing
– Black Milk recently released a whole score of Disney inspired apparel with leggings, jackets, tops, dresses and skirts. I’ve chosen this Cheshire Cat dress as Art Nouveau is a personal favorite art style and this mash up is just lovely!
That concludes another edition of Noses to the Window! If you’ve stumbled across something awesome you think everyone else should see or you have a suggestion for the next collection leave a comment below.
Happy Window Shopping!