IGGPPC Birthday Card Swap 2018
Happy birthday to us! We’re 5 years old!
To celebrate, let’s throw ourselves a little international snail mail party!
How it Works
- We’re sending each other BIRTHDAY CARDS! Homemade or storebought, either is fine.
- This is a PROACTIVE swap, meaning that everyone is responsible for exchanging mailing info.
- Using the info you submit on this form, I’ll create a spreadsheet with everyone’s contact info and email it out to the group. From there you’ll email each other to set up as many swaps as you want. 1 swap? 20 swaps? It’s up to you!
- Sign up will be open until MARCH 7…ish. I realize I got this swap page up a bit late on March 1, so stragglers are welcome!
- The swap info email will be sent out shortly thereafter.
- You’ll have until MARCH 31 to contact other people AND mail your cards out. The sooner the better!
Rules & Things
- If you are unable to complete your swaps, please NOTIFY ME ASAP. Anyone who fails to complete swaps without reasonable notice will be BANNED from future official IGGPPC swaps, at staff discretion. This is to keep things fair!
- Safety is our utmost concern. You can read our community safety guidelines here. If you ever feel unsafe, if you have a concern, or if you have a conflict that arises while swapping, please NOTIFY ME ASAP. I’m here to help!
- GRANGERS (AGE 14-17) please ask your parent/guardian for permission to participate before signing up
How to reach the swap organizer.
Hi there, I’m Kara. You can email me: iggleswaps(at)gmail(dot)com or tweet @iggleswaps, any time for any reason.